Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pin-Test

When I saw on Pinterest how to turn your old T-shirts into tank tops 
I knew I had to try it...I have so many old, baggy T-shirts that I love but didn't wear. 
And now I can wear them all the time! 
I've tried 4 T-shirts so far but these two are my favorite!
I followed this tutorial
Basically you just cut out the neck line.
Cut off the sleeves and the hem on the bottom. 
Then keep cutting the neck line and sleeve area to your liking. 
Start by cutting off an inch at a time and see how you like it. 
Then take a scrap of material (I used the hem I cut off) pull it through the back of the arm holes
wrap twice around the gathered material and tie two tight knots.
For my Lakers shirt I used one of my razor back tank tops as a pattern and I think that also helped. 

I give this Pin-Test 2 thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment