Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Back To Work

So, after a few different interviews 
I finally got a job.
It's not my dream job.
It's not the type of job I thought I'd get after PC.
But it's the right job for right now.
 I am grateful to be working again
and making money.
 I am working at a Hilton hotel 
as a  front desk agent, 
which I am glad I have previous experience in.
This first week is dedicated to training 
and it's a pretty extensive computer training course. 
To be honest, it's weird to be back in a professional working environment 
after 2 1/2 years. 
But I know it will be a good experience
and it will be good to meet new people. 
I got lucky and work days from 7-3, during the week,
which is nice.

I am excited for this new opportunity
and I know more things are going to unfold because of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment