Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pre wedding festivities: Rehearsal Dinner

After Venice we returned to Lancaster for our rehearsal dinner, which was more like a meet and greet for our families and close friends. Zach's parents were so kind to cook and open their home to everyone. Zach and I really enjoyed ourselves and spending time with everyone. It was a fun night!
I was also very excited for this day because I got to see my sister, Amie, who I had not seen in over 2 and a half years. Her and her family drove all the way from Michigan to be a part of the festivities. It meant so much to me that they came all that way to be a part of the fun. I was so happy to finally meet my new brother-in-law and step niece. It was great being with them I just wish we would have had more time together.

Love dad & Berna 

It meant so much to us that Zach's grandma came over for dinner 



Zach's best buds! 

We love all the kiddos! 



Me & my sissy! I miss her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment