Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our Stockings Are Hung!

A big thanks to our parents for sending us boxes filled with Christmas decorations so we could spread Christmas cheer in our apartment! We did splurge and bought a fresh 2 foot Christmas tree, which we l.o.v.e although it's already turning brown--hold on little tree just 9 more days!! 

We've been jamming Christmas tunes and I love singing along (I can't carry a tune to save my life...poor Zach) but I love it and Zach gets to laugh at me.
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
(the Home Alone version) is our favorite.


Our Christmas shopping and card sending are finished. 
Our presents are wrapped.
And stockings are hung. 


I've already gone through one container of eggnog.
Cookies have been baked and eaten {need to bake more, for Santa of course} 
And next on our list is Christmas light hunting.

We are excited for Christmas!

Riding home on the boot scoot with our little tree

Zach's grandma gave me these ornaments a few years ago

 We love our lights

We bought this little starfish and I turned it into our tree-topper

Our Christmas display

Mele Kalikimaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment