Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hawaii x's 4

I have been to Hawaii 4 times and 3 of those times were to visit my grandma Sonia.
The first time I went I was 2 years old. I don't remember that trip but I love looking at the pictures. I look like I belong in Hawaii!

My grandma and me on the Big Island

 
Grandma, me, and mom

I was born ready for Hawaii
Me and dad, I love this picture!

The second time I went I was 7 years old and papa took me to see grandma, Aunt Cola, and Dana.
I do remember that trip.
I remember only wanting to eat rice, shrimp, and ice cream.
I remember grandma braiding my hair every night.
I remember Dana and I setting up a bird trap and catching a bird.
And I remember going out on a fishing boat and getting so sea sick. 

Dana and me with the fish we caught.


The third time I went was a couple years later with mom and Amie.
I remember the airplane ride.
I remember swimming in the warm ocean.
I remember going on a little hike.
I remember it raining a lot.
And I remember being so afraid of homeless people 
{there's actually a pretty embarrassing story from this trip involving me freaking out in a restaurant}

Hawaii has a lot of rainbows

Me and my little sissy. 

The 4th and last time I was in Hawaii was with Andrea when we were 15 years old.
We went to visit her sister who was going to BYU.
It was my first time going to the island of Oahu and we did and saw so much.
We went to Pearl Harbor.
We went to the North Shore and got Matsomoto shaved ice. 
We ate shrip from a shrimp truck.
We went to the Dole Plantation and to the Polynesian Culture Center. 
We hiked and jumped off the Waimea falls.
And we went snorkeling. 
It was a very fun trip. 

At the Polynesian Culture Center

And now, in less than 2 weeks I'll be going to Hawaii again, this time to live! 
I'm so excited for this new adventure!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment