Sunday, May 20, 2012

26

To celebrate turning 26 I got to go camping in Kanab, Southern Utah.
It was a lot of fun and I got to see more of Utah that I hadn't seen before like 
Zion National Park, Coral Pink Sand Dunes, and the famous 
Dog Town/ Best Friends Animal Society. 

 Kanab is a small town and it's known as Little Hollywood
because old western movies were filmed there.
We got to check out some of the old movie sets, which was neat. 

 This was at the local market and I loved it


Skyler & Brittney were planning a trip down to 
Best Friends to check out this three legged dog, Banjo.
So mom, Dan, & I decided to tag along and make a weekend out of it
and do some birthday celebrating.
 They adopted Banjo! 
He is very cute
but very shy right now.

After our visit to Dog Town we headed over to Zion.
It was beautiful!


 I love the red rocks


After Zion we made it back to camp 
and Dan made deer burgers, which were amazing. 
We had a campfire and roasted marshmallows for my
S'mores birthday dessert. 
 I love campfires
&
S'mores

 On our way back to Salt Lake 
we stopped at Coral Pink Sand Dunes to
walk barefoot in the orange sand.

 I had a great birthday!
Thanks so much to mom and Dan for everything they did!
I LOVE my life & exploring!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy birthday! You deserve all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete