Friday, April 27, 2012

This Week's Happenings

1. Today is a great day because I got to spend time with my best friend & her cute son!

2. Tomorrow I will plant some trees & do yoga.
3. My favorite time of day is peaceful, beautiful mornings & I also love warm summer evenings.
4. Sometimes you just have to have your own photo shoot.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is "Springsteen" by Eric Church, it's great for summer time.

 
6. My favorite accessory is lately I'm loving necklaces.
7. My favorite thing about this week was the warm weather & doing yoga with my mom.

7 things I learned this week...
1. Being a girl is expensive.
2. Although deep down I wish I was more girly I love wearing jeans, T shirts, & flip flops and I'm OK with that! 
3. It's so important to find something to appreciate everyday.
4. Lilacs are nice to smell.
5. I really can't wait to have a little dog. 
6. Yoga really is good for you.
7. There's nothing like an amazing sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment