Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Sweet & Fun Bridal Shower

Last Sunday I was deeply touched by a lovely and fun bridal shower that my boss, Dr. Rupa and friend, Joanna threw for me. It was just so sweet and nice of everyone to make the shower so special.
We had brunch at the Outrigger Canoe Club, played games, and laughed a lot.
Joanna surprised me with a video of asking Zach a bunch of questions about us. I had to answer to see if our responses were the same but if my answer was not the same as Zach's I had to chew a gum ball.  It was so sweet and funny.  Then she made me a video of the whole bridal shower, along with both mine and Zach's responses. It is such a nice keepsake and I'm excited to play it for our friends and family in California.


I loved the decorations Dr. Rupa did! 


Our amazing view for the afternoon

What a great bunch of ladies! 

A little game of He said She said 

We also played pin the mustache on Zach

Love these girls!



A big thank you to Dr. Rupa and Jo for throwing a wonderful bridal shower!
I felt like the luckiest bride to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment