Monday, March 12, 2012

Hollywood

I went with Greg and Tori to Hollywood.
There was a documentary promotion at a house on the Hollywood Hills,
it was actually really cool and I enjoyed my time.
The documentary was about 3 people who traveled the Appalachian Trail for 5 months.
It was interesting and even brought up some of my memories of Peace Corps.
The girl who traveled the trail and made the video was there and talked with us before the video and answered questions afterward.

I think it would be pretty amazing to do something like hiking the the Appalachian Trail but I don't know about for 5 months.

After that we made our way down to Hard Rock Cafe on Hollywood Boulevard to see a couple bands.
I can't believe I had never been down Hollywood Boulevard to see the Walk of Fame before.

Hollywood is an interesting, exciting part of California.
I especially love the Hollywood Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment